FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What’s included in my ticket?
- More than 10 different workshops and activities to choose from. You can participate in as little or as many as you want. Don't forget...it's your weekend!
- All the supplies needed for each of the workshop except yoga mats and blocks. Please remember to bring a mat if you plan on taking a yoga class.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and s'mores underneath the stars on Saturday, plus breakfast and lunch on Sunday
- Natural wine and cocktails around the campfire (plenty of non-alcoholic options too!)
- Mini-massage sessions (first-come, first-served basis)
- Welcome tote bag full of awesome goodies
- A digital detox weekend with 30 inspiring women in the beauty of nature
- Sleeping accommodations with indoor showers, bathrooms, and fans
what is a digital detox weekend?
We strongly encourage all our campers to either turn off their tech devices or put it on airplane mode. Social media is not allowed at Camp. Photography is okay. Our hope is for all campers to enjoy every moment of their weekend at Bliss Out Camp Out.
I registered! What do I need to pack?
Hooray! We can't wait to spend the weekend with you! A packing list will be emailed to you after registration, but to help you plan, below is the recommended list of items to bring to camp:
- Bedding - beds will be provided in both shared camp cabins and private sleeping quarters, but there won't be any bedding, so please bring a sleeping bag or a sheet and blanket
- Bath towel
- Toiletries - we will have the basics available, but feel free to bring your own
- Yoga mat (if you plan on taking yoga classes)
- Books, music, sketchpad, etc. - anything you need to unwind and recharge.
- Digital camera to help you keep your phone tucked away :)
Where is Camp?
The campsite is about 40-minutes east of Downtown San Diego. The exact address will be emailed to you on October 1.
How can I arrange a carpool?
We would be happy to help you make carpool arrangements with other campers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in carpooling.
Where will I be sleeping?
The $400 ticket includes shared camp cabins and the $475 ticket includes private sleeping quarters, which are limited.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Please email us at email@example.com and we will try our best to accommodate your request. All meals will be 100% plant-based and gluten-free.
All tickets are non-refundable, however you are welcome to transfer your ticket to someone else if you're unable to attend. Thank you for your understanding.